Top Ten Pet Peeves for 26 years
1. Loud eaters
2. Civilians who wear any piece of a real military uniform
3. Bad parents which include ( diaper only children in public, smoking next to your baby/child, having babies without being able to afford them(I overheard a couple arguing about how they couldn’t afford enough diapers for the week or food), soda in baby bottles, etc.)… I will always believe people should have to qualify for parenting. Being able to have a baby does not a parent make
4. People with nice cars, that they don’t clean
5. People who ask questions during movies instead of actually watching for the answers
6. Know it alls, I HATE when people offer unsolicited advice
7. People that are rude to public service employees i.e. waiters, customer service people, Baristas, etc. Think about how you’d want to be treated if you were on the other side of the counter
8. Sloppy people. Cleaning up after yourself is not hard, just takes a few more minutes.
9. Copying, I’ve always been told to take it as flattery. I really have never been able to.When people copy me it makes me CRAZY!!
10. People who seek out praise or attention when it’s not being freely offered their direction
Top Ten Life lessons(thus far)
1. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. What is beautiful to me isn’t to everyone else.
2. The best lessons learned, are some of the hardest things you experience and that hurt you the most to go through or overcome
3. Everything really, really, really happens for a reason.
4. Motherhood is the hardest, most stressful, most overwhelming,most beautiful, and rewarding experience.
5. Love is really all about a little give and take, and ALWAYS takes work.
6. If you don’t have your integrity you have nothing.
7. Friends worth keeping are there for you in your darkest hours, the times when you are hurting, suffering,or simply just going through something challenging even when they have no idea why.These are the friends who don’t always have do say something they just understand
8. My parents weren’t lying when they told me growing up that money doesn’t grow on trees.
9. Sometimes the unplanned, the accidents, the mistakes are some of the best things that could happen to you.
10. My husband and my kids are my life and I never thought sooo much love was physically possible.
Top ten things I could not live without
1. My husband and kids
2. My Camera
3. Flip flops
6. Ice cream
7. My wedding ring
10. Small notebook /pen…I can’t live without my lists(HAHA obviously)
25 Things about me
1. I Live for routine, often difficult as an Army wife, but I’m obsessed with routine and order.
2. I am obsessed with the color pink, dangerous as a mother of a little girl.
3. When I think no one is looking I love to sing at the top of my lungs and Dance like a fool.
4. I love to play my music loud, but I absolutely hate when I have to listen to the radio bc I HATE commercials with music..total buzz kill.
5. I will wear my favorite pair of jeans as many times as I can get away with before people start to notice.
6. I’m pretty sure we’re done having babies.However whenever I see a newborn, or a pregnant lady my ovaries go into hyper drive and make want to instantly be pregnant. Then I quickly realize the whole labor and delivery part, the getting fat part, and then trying to get rid of the fat part and, I’m back to realityJ
7. I love to take photos. In fact I would love to one day have my own little side job of free lancing photography taking pictures at weddings, and portraits of kids,babies and families. However, I am so involved in my pictures and love everything about them(it’s how I see the world)That I’m scared to put myself out there in fear of rejection.(Kinda of contradictory concepts I know)
8. I’m really really afraid of rejection
13. I believe some holidays deserve to be celebrated whole heartly: Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fourth of July, Halloween(sometimes), and Anniversaries
15. I love to just chill, but I prefer to always have something going on that keeps me busy.
17. I love to workout when I’m skinny, but when I’m overweight I HATE IT!! I find it kind of an amusing concept.
18. I am not above bribing my son. Sometimes it’s the only way to get him to listen to me.
19. I have many moments that channel on the same level of blond as Jessica simpson. Example: “I don’t think this turkey leg takes much like Turkey”
20. I absolutely despise mornings.